Computers, Printing, and Internet
Some Services Temporarily Unavailable (Last updated 11/2/2021)
Due to the current surge in the COVID pandemic, some services related to computers, internet, printing, and copying are temporarily changed or suspended to put safety first:
* Computer time will be limited to 1 hour.
* 1-on-1 computer help is temporarily unavailable.
* Available computers will be staggered to promote social distancing.
* Printing and copying must be done by members through our Self Service Station.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
The library has 16 Windows Personal Computers available for use by library members. These computers can be used to access the internet, write a paper or resume, check email, print documents and more.
The library provides free wi-fi to the public. The public wi-fi network is named “APL.” There is no password for the public wi-fi.
The wi-fi can be accessed:
- Inside the building during library hours
- Curbside Everyday from 7:00am – 10:00pm
Members can print and make copies at the library through the library computers and the Self Service Station, by email, or through the PrinterOn App (see Mobile Printing below).
Printing and Copying Prices
Black and white prints: $0.15 per page
Color prints: $0.50 per page
Library members can print from home or via their mobile device using our mobile printing service.
Print by Email
Email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org, and inquire at the circulation desk to have your document printed.
Black and white prints are $0.15 a page and color prints are $0.50 a page.
To pick up documents curbside, call (502) 839-6420 ext. 2 or text (502) 369-3606.
Print by Mobile App
The PrinterOn mobile app is also available to upload documents directly from mobile devices.
After installing the app on your mobile device, to use the library’s printing service:
- Tap on the “No Printer Selected” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “Location” tab which shows an easy to use map to find the library’s mobile printer.
- Tap on the printer icon above the library’s Main Street location.
- Tap on the info icon to show the black and white and color printers. Tap on one of the printers.
- Start uploading!